How to get involved
Want to get involved? There are many ways to be part of our Poo army!
Become a Poo Pincher
- Next time you are away for business or leisure- pinch the toiletries provided to you as part of the cost of accommodation and send them our way! It’s that easy!!
Become a Poo Fairy
- Want to help but rarely travel? We are always after particular items that are harder to come by throughout the year! Contact us for more information on our wish list products!
Become a Collection Officer
- Do you work in an office or school? Are you part of a sporting club or community group? You can become a collection officer and organise and on-going group collection! Click here to contact us for a poster now!
Become a Regional Collection Coordinator
- We are looking to cover more areas of Metro Melbourne, Regional Victoria and Interstate cities to make donating toiletries easier for everyone! If you are based in these areas and would like to know more about how you could be part of our team- contact us!
Become a Poo Packer
- We have a wonderful team of volunteers who spend their days sorting incoming poo and helping us to pack many thousands of packs for our partners each day! It’s fair to say that our Poo Army never has enough hands so let us know if you’d like to join the crew! Or perhaps you have an office team, school or community group that would like a day at poo HQ? All welcome!